Friday, August 31, 2007

50 Cent- Curtis


Curtis, is 50 Cent's new alum. It also is his third studio album. What I like about this album is that it features a lot of people. This album will be in stores on September 11, 2007.

To download the album, click on the song desired below.

1- Intro (donwload)
2- All Of Me ft. Mary J.Blige (download)
3- Amusement Park (download)
4- Ayo Technology ft. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland (download)
5- Come And Go (download)
6- Curtis 187 (download)
7- Fire ft. Nicole Scherzinger & Young Buck (download)
8- Foolow My Lead ft. Robin Thicke (download)
9- Fully Loaded Clip (download)
10- I Get Money (download)
11- I'll Still Kill ft. Akon (download)
12- Man Down (download)
13- Movin On Up (download)
14- My Gun Go Off (download)
15- Peep Show ft. Eminem (download)
16- Touch The Sky ft. Tony Yayo (download)

No comments: